Friday, August 9, 2013

Self Portrait





1. Why did you select the inspiration pieces? I really like all the pieces they all some good quality about them.

 2. Why did you select the media to create your self-portrait? I selected using a pencil because I’m used to it and I can erase any mistake easy.

 3. What challenges did you face in creating your self-portrait and how did you overcome them? a challenge that I face when creating my beard I just couldn’t get it to come in right. I overcame this by using dot to make my beard.

 4. How does this piece represent you?  It shows me for me and not nothing made up. I’m a huge Bills fan so I included a Bill shirt I wear.

 5. What elements and principles of art did you apply in this work?. There is line, color, and texture.

 6. Did you enjoy working on this project? I liked working on this project, but at first it was weird trying to draw myself.

 7. What do you think of your final artwork? I think my final work came out great better than I expected.







http://s1287.photobucket.com/user/wdhalai01/slideshow/self%20portrait?sort=3

No comments:

Post a Comment