Thursday, August 8, 2013

Mr. Critic


 1. Which projects did you review?  I reviewed Art Exhibit: Food by Ally Cislarski

 2. Why did you select the Exhibit you critiqued?  I selected this exhibit because it had and interesting theme, which was food and that really caught my attention because I didn’t know what to expect.

 3. What challenges did you face in writing the critique article and how did you overcome them? A challenge that I faced was writing about and going into depth on all the works. I overcame that challenge was going into depth on a few of them

 4. How do you feel about critiquing your peers work?

 It was nice to see the work of my peers and their Ideas.

 5. Would you like to read the critique your peers wrote about your Art Curation Project? Yes I would like to read the critique that my peers wrote about my Art Curation Project and to see what they thought about it.

 6. On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your finished article and why? On a scale of 1-10 I would rate my finished article an 8 because I went in depth on some of the works and not all of them.

 7. Did you enjoy working on this project?    I think this project was one of the more fun ones and I really enjoyed working on it and see the different types of art work out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment