Friday, August 9, 2013

Last reflection


 

1. What were you expectations for this course and where they met?

My expectations for this course are to help me better understand art and they were met.

2. Now that you've been through this course, What is art? How would you define it now compared to your intial posting?

My initial posting stated that Art is someone expressing themselves or  how they fell on a canvas., which is still true but with so much more. Like using  the elements and principles of design to help you create art.


3. Who was your favorite artist in your original posting and who is your favorite visual artist now? If there is a difference, why do you think so? If you have the same favorite artist, why do you think so?

My favorite original artist was Bob Ross that is on PBS. His is still one of my favorite artists but I also like Van Gogh I love the way he uses color in his works and I also love his landscapes.


4. Now that you've completed this course, how do you feel about taking an online course? Is your answer the same as it was in your first posting? How is it the same or different?

I really like taking online class and it’s the same response as my earlier posting. I really enjoy them is much better than a class because you get to work at your own pace and still keep up with the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment