Sunday, August 4, 2013

Reflection project 4


This was a very interesting project. It took a lot of research and planning. I think choosing nature as my theme was the easiest part of the project. There was just so many different types of works to choose from. I chose works from all over the world and different periods of time I chose nature because I personally enjoy nature art and want to show everyone the beauty of nature.

I think my favorite work from this project is Claude Monet’s Bodmer Oak.  The color is amazing and I just move around the work easily. I like the foliage in the painting and how the painting has light and dark colors.

One of the most interesting works is Francisco Toledo’s. This was a different form of nature art where females carry Venados or (deer) upright position on their shoulders.  

This project really opened my eyes to the vast amount of artwork that’s around the world. it was an amazing to see all the different types of works.

No comments:

Post a Comment